We have a clear purpose: to accelerate the global transformation to cleantech. The world has woken up to the fact that water and energy are precious resources that must be cherished. Technology will play the leading role in transforming the industry so that we can all live a more sustainable life. Gentrack is a technology-first company that leads in our core markets, providing essential software and services to the utilities industry, moving it into the cloud, transforming it to be agile and deploying clean solutions to consumers and enterprises across the globe. We bring innovation and pace to the industry.
We are currently hiring a Solutions Architect. Our Architects & Principal Engineers are leaders of our company – not just in terms of your technical capabilities but also how you lead and inspire our teams in delivery, and our Architects in particular are one of our greatest assets when it comes to promoting our brand and solutions with our customers. You will be expected to take a leading role in providing for the design and delivery of technically appropriate solutions to Gentrack customers in projects, adhering to enterprise and application architecture principles for the system being implemented in accordance to the project scope and governance.
We have great customers that depend on us to provide essential services. As a B2B software and service provider bringing complex, mission critical systems to a few large-scale clients in the United Kingdom and across the globe, we will only fulfill our global aspirations if we have the most talented leadership working with these clients to secure their business through the delivery and support of great technology.
Gentrack is a 500 person, growing business, listed in the public markets of New Zealand and Australia. The main people centers are in London, Auckland, Melbourne and Pune.
In this role you can expect to :
- The management of the technical aspects of project delivery to provide effective, analysis, design, programming and testing in the production of large software implementations
- Technical architecture and review of solutions proposed by the project delivery teams
- Producing architecture and design artifacts as deliverables to the project scope
- Providing technical and product consulting, both internally and externally
- Working with customers and other Architects, particularly on larger projects, to define requirements and specifying optimum design for solutions
What you need to be successful :
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in technical leadership of large implementation projects
- Extensive experience to Enterprise solutions in software development
- SDLC and Project Methodologies
- Industry knowledge in Software and Utilities, or in the least CRM / Billing solutions
- Programming and technical design ability
- Technical specification writing
What we offer in return :
- Career development opportunities, we’ll support your special interests and professional growth
- A talented team to work in
- Regular social events
- An opportunity to further develop and deepen your passion for software
- 24 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Private Medical Insurance and a Health Cash Plan
- Life Assurance Cover
- Season Ticket Loan Scheme, Gym Allowance, Cycle 2 Work Scheme, Eyecare/Flu vaccinations, Free Yoga Monthly, Subsidised onsite massage
- Referral Bonus Scheme
- Fresh fruit daily & a mazing coffee
- Reward Platform with numerous retail savings and offers
This will be a role offering constant learning, working as part of a vibrant team. We are very passionate about what we do and, therefore, the successful candidate will be focused and capable of delivering in a fast-paced and time-constrained environment. Our reward package is competitive and global career prospects are good for the right person.
Want to know more about your next employer? – visit
We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So, if you are passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you will fit right in.
Also, qualifications are not that important to us. If you have great experience, talent and passion then we’d like to hear from you.
To apply for this vacancy you MUST currently reside in United Kingdom (and hold the right to work in the UK).
No agencies please