Title: PS Solution Architect
Location: London, UK
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Broad range technical background including software programming skills and understanding of Enterprise Design Patterns, Principals and best practices of Integration Architecture.
- Understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends. Experience in SaaS and Cloud Services
- Experience with software delivery to customer test and production environment, understanding of Software and Operational Life Cycle.
- Demonstrated skills in self-driven solution-oriented approach to work at hand; proactive in problem identification and solution generation. Proven ability to decompose complex problems into fundamental assumptions, unknowns, and actions.
- Proven ability to review business and technical requirements and translate them into design-oriented quality attributes that are measurable and verifiable.
- Experience in and ease of use in job tools such as MS Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, MS Project), TFS, Webex, POS systems (Emerald/ODSP/R10)
- Presents oneself in a professional manner and always acts in a dignified and ethical way. Demonstrates positive attitude and high performance towards results. Works towards a healthy balance of company as well as personal goals.
- Able to work collaboratively and in team-oriented solutions as well as in independent and self-driven situations. Strong interpersonal skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills - able to communicate clearly, effectively, to multiple audiences at the proper level, and with the appropriate context and relevance.
- Experience in Retail industry is a must, with expertise in other Industry vertical domains such as Datacenter Hosting and Systems Integration is a plus
NOTE:Intake only for UK &EU-European Union Citizens, Work from Home till COVID19 restrictions there,Salary offered is negotiable