If you're looking for an exciting opportunity; working alongside a talented, dynamic team within a fast paced and growing agency; then you've come to the right place. We are on the look out for an experienced social media account manager to join our specialist automotive team. The automotive team combines over 25 years of experience in marketing and communications for automotive clients across the whole eco-system, including manufacturers, parts retailers, tyre manufacturers, retailers, repairers, lubricant suppliers and vehicle remarketers.
For over 30 years, WAA Chosen's Business Creativity philosophy has been helping our clients outthink and outperform the competition - without having to outspend them.
Working across social media, brand, digital, PR, print, DM and sales promotion, our team combines insight and commercial acumen with creative flair and craft, to deliver innovative business solutions, compelling content and clever integrated campaigns.
What's the opportunity?
You will be responsible for the management and success of some of the agency's biggest social media accounts and be in direct contact with clients - from both an account management and a social media specialist perspective. You'll create strategies, lead client immersion sessions, write copy, direct content creators, and execute your client's social media strategy.
Responsibilities vary from account to account, the role requires you to have experience in the following:
- Develop social media and digital strategies
- Build trusting and honest relationships with clients
- Manage all client social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram and emerging platforms
- Plan content and delivery, using tools such as Hootsuite and Sprout Social to manage multiple social media channels
- Write and develop social copy, ensuring relevance to both the client strategy and current social climate
- Create, manage and facilitate online community for clients in order to nurture a positive brand image and ultimately repeat revenue
- Work with internal and external partners to effectively implement the delivery of content
- Form key relationships with influencers & partners
- Monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics, Shopify & on platform analytics
- Be the daily voice of education with not only clients but other team members, the wider agency and its agency partners
- Be a source of trusted account management and project management for our clients
- Manage client costs and advertising budgets and report this directly to Digital Director
Who might you be?
- 3+ years' experience of Social Media Marketing
- Highly creative, with excellent writing skills
- Growth minded, with a hunger for learning
- Customer-centric, able to get inside the mind of the customer to drive action
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial and able to think outside the box
- You'll love to tell a story excelling in content and be a creative character who comes to the table with ideas
- Experience in Adobe creative cloud, illustrator, InDesign etc
You'll need a clean, valid driving licence with business cover insurance to allow for client visits. If this is you, then send your CV today.