Skills Coach - Business Administration & Management
Greenwich / South East
Are you an experiences Assessor / Skills Coach looking for a new opportunity with a global employer?
About the role
As a Skills Coach / Assessor, you will play an integral part in guiding individuals through their vocational training programme, helping them successfully reach their course requirements across the South East region.
What will you do?
· Manage your own learner caseload, you will assess and support learners through their apprenticeship qualification
· Set individual targets for each learner based on capability to ensure KPIs are met
· Manage your diary efficiently, to ensure regular contact and on-site visits with learners
· Monitor learner progress, ensuring any challenges are overcome
Do you have?
· Possess a Business Degree or a Higher Level Management Level 5 qualification would be a distinct advantage
· Effective time management due to high volume caseloads
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Be used to working within a target driven environment and to tight deadlines
· Assessing Qualification to deliver up to Level 5 Management, ideally ILM or equivalent
· Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA
· Recognised teaching / coaching qualifications - PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, CertEd, 7407 (preferred, not essential)
· Member of the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) or Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) (preferred, not essential)
· Chartered Management Status (preferred, not essential)
· Ability to deal with professionals at a senior level
· Due to the nature of the role, you will have a UK full driving licence and access to a vehicle
GP Strategies Training Limited is one of the UK's top 10 providers of apprenticeship training having delivered to over 7,000 learners at over 1,800 employer sites.
A subsidiary of GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE:GPX) we offer local and national high quality assured training solutions and services for both government and commercial organisations. As one of the largest training provider of the government apprenticeship provision in England, our work has been recognised as being Good (Grade 2) with some outstanding features by Ofsted...... click apply for full job details