As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve, there has been a substantial increase in the number of organisations requesting our expertise. To meet rising volumes, we are seeking to recruit a Site Supervisor to join our Operations team.
The role of the Site Supervisor is to be directly responsible for the overall management of the testing operation, which is an integral part of the Testing Team, contributing to its success.
- Lead the overall management of these Testing Sites and coordination of operations for customers on site.
- You will play a vital role in maximising our capacity as a country to fight the outbreak both on a local and national level.
- You will operate the site strictly in line with all health directives and policy and procedures issued by Government and provide feedback to senior managers on agreed key performance indicators.
- Supporting day-to-day operations and ad-hoc requests to support the Site Manager
- Supervise activities and outputs of the Testing Centre, ensuring safety of all staff
- Assist team day/shift briefings, communicating and organising support required
- Act as a liaison between staff and Site Manager including reporting of all HR and staff related matters
- Provide ad-hoc support to the Site Manager
- Responsible for health & safety reporting (incidents and accidents).
- Record keeping and ensuring safety regulations and procedures are adhered to
- Ensure regular stock check and replenishment
- Adhere to and implement the open and close procedure for every shift
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness across all areas of the site, with particular focus of the swab/admin areas and staff
- Check in, brief, deploy and manage all swab/admin staff
- Record and report all staff HR, lateness, sickness related matters to the Site Manager
- Document all stab swabs undertaken on-site
- Ensure vials are correctly collated, checked and transported for collection by the lab
- Previous experience as a Supervisor
- A self- starter, ability to manage conflicting priorities
- You must have native or bilingual proficiency level English
- Experience of following strict guidelines and procedures
- Experience working with members of the public
- Excellent interpersonal skills and supportive nature
- Can be flexible and adaptable, meeting the day to day patient requirements at the site to optimise patient care and service
- You will demonstrate high presentation standards and ability to work safely and efficiently
- Must be able to physically stand for several hours with good mobility
- Willingness to work outdoors
- Understanding of PPE practices is desirable, however training is provided
- Cleaning and sterilisation experience
- Experience of transporting medical waste (the collection of PPE and bio-waste)
- Experience working in a medical, clinical or health environment
- Be available to work shifts between Monday-Sunday
- PPE / Uniform provided
- 25 days holiday
- BUPA medical Health Care
- Simply Health Cash Plan
- Company Pension
Cignpost Diagnostics is committed to offering opportunities to all persons based solely on competence and individual merit, and not on any irrelevant factor such as age, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, race, creed, colour, nationality, disability, background or social status. All employees have a duty to promote and comply with the equal opportunities policy.