With 180 years' trading experience, the Howarth Timber Group has grown to provide not only the widest range of products, but expertise, service and knowledge you can rely on. Customers are at the heart of everything we do. With a nationwide network of branches supplying timber and building materials, kitchens and a dedicated manufacturing division supplying specialist timber engineering services, the Howarth Timber Group is focused on providing market leading choice, quality, service and value.
The Company will guarantee 30 core hours per week. Please note, as and when required, you will be expected to work additional hours of up to 42.5 per week to suit the needs of the business.
As a Showroom Sales Designer, you will have the following attributes and experiences. Full training will be given on internal systems and finance. You will be expected to work Saturday mornings and you must have a current driving license.
· Driving opportunities to maximise sales including cross sell and add on potential
· To achieve or exceed monthly and annual store sales target for the kitchens and bathroom showroom
· Greeting existing and prospect customers into our kitchen and bathroom showroom
· Conduct customer home visits/contract sites, building a positive customer relationship while working within the company policies and procedures when representing the company out of the store.
· Providing customers with a CAD design using 20/20 software and quotation from initial enquiry
· Closing and processing all sales accurately
· Purchasing from suppliers all customers' requirements to meet the order
· Follow up check existing orders meet our delivery requirements
· Answering queries from commercial customers or members of the public
· Any other duties deemed as reasonable within the scope of the job roleRequired Skills and Experience:
· Previous experience in kitchen sales within a retail, trade, contract or sales environment
· A flair for design, an eye for detail and a creative approach to selling
· Full experience of 2020 Fusion design CAD software
· Excellent communication and organisational skill
· Self-motivation and team player
· A good understanding of Word and Excel
· Excellent customer service
How to Apply