Our client is a very well established luxury supplier/retailer of luxury flooring products who are expanding their business as so now need to recruit a Showroom Manager to support this growth.
The ideal candidate will have experience of managing an independent retail product based interiors business. Ideally will have worked with flooring products previously, rugs/carpets/wooden floors etc but if not then related luxury houseware products such as sanitaryware, curtains, interior design etc
Hours: Tuesday to Saturday 9:30pm-4:00pm
Role and Responsibility for the position of Showroom Manager:
- Organising the delivery of products into showroom and ensuring they are merchandised attractively, ensure showroom is always tidy and attractive
- Look after customers, outline various products the benefits and specifications, the various suppliers do offer product training , be able to understand measurements
- Ability to sell is essential but very much a relationship driven sales process where you are dealing with both new but many established customers who have dealt with the company for many years
- Booking appointments for owner to go out and measure up
- Send out quotations, follow up of same
- Organise and schedule fittings, schedule the subcontractor fitters, liaise with customer to ensure they are kept updated regarding their "job"
- Placing orders with suppliers, getting products to site
- Pricing goods for showroom
- Invoicing and basic book keeping
- Chasing unpaid invoices
£11:50per hour plus..... click apply for full job details