Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment has a Showroom Manager opportunity for great store with a retailer who deliver an amazing product and service to their customers. The successful candidate will join the business as a Showroom Manager where you will be able to drive your team to deliver great results for the business!
The successful Showroom Manager will be working in a customer and sales driven environment, high levels of personal service must be central to everything you do. In addition, you will develop the brand through an excellent customer experience, work closely with customers and clients. As the Showroom Manager you will be an inspirational leader who can and will represent the brand at all times, have a strong focus with your customers as well as driving and inspiring your team to achieve and exceed targets.
Key Responsibilities as the Showroom Manager:
- Passionate about retail and the customer journey!
- Able to drive sales
- Ability to train, coach and develop colleagues to be great sales people
- Able to manage an exceptional product range
- Autonomy to develop the team and recruit the right people to deliver your vision
- Commercially aware and able to understand business performance and react to areas that are under performing
- Lead a team to achieve the highest levels of sales and service at all times
- Undertake a personal service for high value clients and customers
- Manage the performance of the management staff and colleagues
- Drive incentives for staff to achieve targets and KPI's
We want our clients new Showroom Manager to have the ability and drive to actually manage your business to get the right results! You will have the autonomy to manage your store and give your customers an amazing experience with every interaction.
As the new Showroom Manager, you will be a credible presence in your store and must be able to support colleagues across your area. It is important that you can work with your Area Manager and be able to work on retail projects and new initiatives as and when required. With a background in an assisted sales environment, we are seeking a proven Manager who can succeed in an extremely competitive premium environment.
This role has a fantastic base salary circa £35-38k, will also come with a company car and superb re-designed bonus schemes that reward sales and increases in business performance. Earning potential over £50k- realistic.
Apply now for an immediate interview!