Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity in the world of shopping centres? With the chance to work with a leading property management company and their unique understanding of retail, you could be the new Centre Manager for an established Shopping Centre in London.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing day-to-day operations and stakeholder engagement.
- Managing sustainability initiatives and service charge budgets.
- Leading the retail team to achieve operational excellence.
- Ensuring compliance with statutory guidelines and contractor management.
This role offers the opportunity to:
- Shape the customer experience approach for retail occupiers.
- Foster innovation and sustainability across the estate.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with key stakeholders.
- Drive best practices in contractor management and compliance.
The right candidate will be:
- An experienced property and facilities management professional.
- Skilled in contractor management and standards leadership.
- Passionate about sustainability and ESG initiatives.
- Knowledgeable about service charge budgeting and compliance.
The budget for this role is up to £60,000 basic salary, including a wide range of perks & benefits.
If the role intrigues you and you would like to learn more about it, please email your CV to