Shop Manager - Maternity / Retail - Loughton, Essex
Salary: Competitive Depending on Experience
Full time, Permanent Role
Tues to Sat 9am to 6pm.
Our client is a successful family run business offering a wide range of products and services to parents and pregnant women for all of their maternity needs.
They have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Shop Manager to join their team.
The role will be responsible for overall shop management, ensuring operations run smoothly, maintaining high shop floor standards, leading the team and delivering excellent customer service to clients at all times.
Role Responsibilities include:
- Key Holder - Opening and Closing Shop
- Cash Management - Till & Cashing up
- Staff / Team management
- Manage product lines and offerings - researching new and existing products, become a product expert and knowledge base for customers.
- Ensuring shop is well presented an in order at all times.
- Liaising with warehouse and other colleagues
- Stock management/ product replenishment/ order processing/ customer collections scheduling
- Supplier relationship management
- Providing customers with in store training and product assembly support
- Provide customers with a personal shopping experience.
- Proactively dealing with any customer issues or complaints.
- Responsible for aftersales and upselling products
Experience & Skills Required:
- You will have at least 5 years retail experience
- 1 years' experience as a Shop Manager/ Small Business Manager in a similar retail setting.
- Ideally experience of maternity products
- Experience leading a team.
- Good telephone Manner
- Excellent Customer Service Skills;
- Computer Literate - Microsoft Word & Excel
- Organised and a good multi tasker
- Flexible approach with a can do attitude
Please only apply if you meet the criteria outlined above.