YOUR ROLE IN THE TEAM?
As the Shop Manager you set the tone for the shop, creating a fun environment which our customers love to be in, whilst driving yourself and your team to achieve shop targets. Also, you will have the ability to provide full operational support, direction and guidance to your shop. You will ensure that the experience for every customer who walks in to a Paddy Power shop is memorable, tailoring the service you give to meet the needs of each individual customer.
We are forever pushing and exploring new ways to drive the business to adapt to Retail's ever evolving Online presence! Ideally, we want people who will embrace technology as they will flourish in Paddy Power, combining their ability to promote our online products and services within our shops and still provide an epic customer journey.
We believe results don't just come from targets, but also team progression. At Paddy Power, we want managers who take pride in developing their team and show the desire to train them for the next level of their career! Our business is people, so it's up to you as a manager to ensure you give the team the tools to succeed!
You've Been Brave… You've mapped your journey to reach your career goals to date, why stop? We offer amazing opportunities to proving managers to keep growing their career and constantly stride to provide progression avenues for you to conquer.
HOW WE DO IT?
We want people who will stay customer focused by building strong and lasting relationships; creating a fun environment which punters love and repeatedly come back to. This will include educating and guiding your team to be able to cross-sell retail and online products and services.
Other duties will include:
- Know the business by speaking with the local community and competitors to better understand their customers and gain local market insights.
- Lead from the front by providing clear guidance and feedback to get your team working to a high standard together.
- Stay focused on results by setting goals for you and your team and eagerly finding ways to improve shop performance and reach shop goals, sales and targets.
- Be a clear communicator by actively encouraging your colleagues to share ideas on how things can be done better, quicker and easier.
- Play by the rules by making sure the shop complies with Social Responsibility commitments
- Lead by example and drive your team to keep and maintain shop presentation standards
Are you a team player that can provide clear guidance and feedback? Do you love to get your team working to a high standard together? Because we're all about working together to get the job done!
Are you adaptable to different situations? Do you remain curious and wish to constantly develop? Paddy Power can guide you along the way whilst continuously enabling you to map your journey with this exciting brand. But it's your dedication and loyalty that matters most!