Service Reception Manager
Pembrook Resourcing are currently recruiting on behalf of their client a service reception manager, this role would be an excellent move for a service advisor looking for progression in their career!
The Role -
- Responsible for managing the Service front of house area
- Create outstanding customer confidence in the service offered by our client by ensuring a professional performance and exceptional commitment to customer care
- To maximise service sales and profitability by selling core, value added and incremental products and services
- Manage a team of service advisors and delivery driver.
- Meet or exceed the monthly budget for hours sold and profitability
- To oversee and manage the service reception on a day-to-day basis, assisting and advising the other advisors with the more challenging decisions & testing opportunities.
- Ensure that Work In Progress is under control and that processes are adhered too, review all open jobs and report any work in progress problems to Aftersales Manager
- To drive the reception team to reach their retail invoicing targets.
- To monitor cash accounts / till reports and to report issues to the Aftersales Manager
- Monitor and book required training days in line with budget
- Design and implement Service Advisor rotas including Saturdays, taking into consideration training and holiday days, also peak work load periods of the year
- Working as a Service Advisor alongside the team with the additional Managerial duties.
The individual -
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Creative and forward thinking.
- Have excellent people management and development skills
- Be passionate about customer service
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO INCLUDE CORRECT CONTACT DETAILS, SO WE CAN CONTACT YOU REGARDING THE APPLICATION MADE! We wish you the best of luck!