Do you want a role in a fast paced organisation focussed on delivering the gold standard in patient care? Do you get excited by building your own territory business and taking ownership of ensuring local patients get the very best care the NHS can offer? Do you like autonomy and feeling as though you are building your own business? Then SpaMedica might be the next step for your career.
SpaMedica is the UK's leading independent provider of ophthalmic services and largest provider of NHS cataract and YAG laser surgery. SpaMedica prides itself on providing the very best in patient care, the very best surgeons and clinicians, in the very best facilities and the very best patient outcomes. Do you think you have the skills to communicate this to community providers and referrers?
The Service Promotions Executive role is a *field based,* building referral relationships with local optometrists and GPs. Day to day you will plan your diary and calls, work face to face and remotely to build relationships with local healthcare professionals, visiting opticians, referral management centres and GP's at their practices. You will be promoting our services, hospital locations, patient benefits, how patients can be referred to us and new developments within the business. You will also promote and assist in co-ordinating our optometrist events; co-management schemes and you will be the first point of contact for both existing and prospective referrers.
*Please note this role will be to cover *C*oventry and Warwickshire, Cambridge,Peterborough and Northamptonshire.* *area so candidates must live within these areas to be considered.*
You will build strong working relationships with key decision makers in order to increase awareness of SpaMedica and build our market share across your designated area.
*So, what can we offer you?*
* £30,530 per annum salary
* Company car
* Mobile Phone, tablet and laptop
* Competitive salary bandings
* Continuous training and development programme through our Internal Learning Management system and clinical training team
* Bonus 1 - potential to earn Up to 5% individual performance related bonus
* Bonus 2 - hospital/company related bonus
* Annual pay reviews and increases in line with the bandings
* Staff Benefits, including discounts at a large selection of retailers/hospitality and fitness facilities.
* Referral programmes - a cash reward for introducing new employees to SpaMedica
* Internal Company recognition programme
* Reward for reaching length of service milestones
* Twice yearly all staff celebration parties
* Career Progression within the business.
* 20 days holiday (33 days including bank holidays) increasing with length of service
* Company pension scheme.
*Why join SpaMedica?*
* We are privileged to be able to support the tens of thousands of NHS patients that come to SpaMedica each year.
* We are proud to deliver excellent care and support thousands of patients to achieve better vision - our outcomes are some of the best in the UK
* In 2018 we became the largest provider of NHS cataract surgery in England
* We want our staff to enjoy coming to work and provide a friendly and supportive environment for you to work in.
* We're proud to have been awarded gold status from Investors in People (IIP), putting SpaMedica in the top 3% for world-class performance achieved through its staff focus.
* We have over 20 hospitals and will be opening more new hospitals over the next 12 months
*The Role: *
* You will establish, develop and maintain external relationships with new and current referrers
* The role will involve route planning and travelling around your assigned area
* You will be required to promote all aspects of the SpaMedica service and act as a 1st point of contact for new and existing referrers and handle queries and complaints as appropriate
* You will promote and attend events, open evenings and presentations. The role may also include attending conferences and exhibitions and assisting in co-ordinating events where required.
* Analyse territories and identify market share potential
* Adhere to pre-agreed monthly KPIs
*What are we looking for?*
* A positive can do attitude
* A desire to go the extra mile for our patients and clinicians
* A strong communicator, able to bring to life what it means to be a SpaMedica patient
* Previous Sales experience preferable
* Ability to target opportunities in the market and maximise the returns
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work alone and as part of a team
* Ability to drive with full, clean driving licence
* Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications
This role will suit an individual who is proactive, enjoys meeting new people, is able to win attention and who is confident amongst senior and professional members of the ophthalmic community and beyond. Relying on self-motivation, you will manage your own diary, meetings and route planning. You will also be responsible for updating the administration system with meetings you have attended, outcomes of visits and details of new contacts and referrers.
Being flexible and able to drive is essential and you may be required to visit new areas to promote our service as the business continues to grow.
SpaMedica is expanding rapidly, apply now to join this success story.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,530.00 per year
* Day shift