Our client, a prestigious Norwich car dealership, is looking for an experienced Service Manager/Aftersales Manager to join their team.
If you're customer focused, self-motivated and keen to make an impact in the automotive industry, they want to hear from you.
Service Manager/Aftersales ManagerNorwich, NR3 2ANFull-time, PermanentSalary Dependent on Experience
Please Note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Our client is a Norwich car dealership that has been exceeding expectations since 1909.
They are looking for an experienced Aftersales Manager to oversee their Service Department, and eventually the Parts Department of the business.
About the Role
This is a vital position within the business. The client is looking for someone who can:
- Recruit and retain vehicle technicians
- Bring in new Bodyshop Technicians- the client is looking to bring in new skill sets and launch new offerings including 'Smart Repair Model' & 'Diamond Cut Wheel Refurbishment' on top of the existing insurance and Sales Bodyshop
- Boost their Customer Service Index (CSI) to be within the top quartile
- Ensure the Service Reception is well managed and disciplined
40 hours per week. Monday to Friday. Plus 1 in 3 Saturdays, 8.00am - 12.00pm.
Opening hours are 7.30am - 6.00pm, Monday to Friday; Saturdays 8.00am - 12.30pm.
Salary and Bonuses
This is a senior position, and the client is looking for experienced and talented candidates, with a pay scheme that reflects this.
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience as a Service or Aftersales Manager
- Motor trade experience, ideally from a branded dealership
- Parts Experience would be beneficial
- Citroen/Peugeot experience would be an advantage
- Life Insurance
- Bonus Scheme
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company car and fuel card
- Health and Wellness Programmes
- Career Progression and Development Opportunities
- Professional Training/ Support to Achieve Qualifications
How to apply for the Service Manager role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, click "apply" today and check your inbox for an email providing more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any supporting documents.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Strictly no agencies please.
Other suitable skills and experience includes Automotive, Business Development, Sales, Customer Service, Dealership, Citroen, Peugeot, SEAT, Aftersales, Management