Birmingham North - Part Time 28hrs PW
£Negotiable depending on experience + Attractive Benefits Package
We are currently looking for a Service Advisor at our Birmingham North Dealership.
As a Service Advisor you will handle various duties and responsibilities for the car dealership and its customers. Their main role is in a customer services capacity, ensuring that the dealership's customers are satisfied with the services they receive. Other responsibilities also include:
- Welcoming customers and explaining the services that the car dealership offers them
- Listening and documenting customers' car problems and passing the information to the technicians to liaise about repairs.
- Answering questions about service outcomes (after consulting with the technician if necessary)
- Liaising with customers and technicians to schedule car check-ups and service appointments
- Advising customers about warranty protections and potential cost savings
- Estimating car repair costs and the time it will take for repairs to be completed
- Resolving possible customer complaints after repair services are offered
- Keep the customers informed & updated about the progress of their repairs.
- Be able to discuss additional work that requires to be done & gain authorisation to complete it.
- Preparing invoices & taking payments.
- Explain the invoice & customer satisfaction process to the customer to gain great CSI scores
Are you THE ONE?
For this role we're ideally looking for an experienced Service Advisor within the Automotive industry. Don't worry if you haven't worked with our brands before, we will give you full product training via our dedicated Academy in Coventry.
Our Customer Advisor typically work 45-47 hours per week including alternative Saturday mornings.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK and a full valid UK driving licence.
Here in R&D, our Package isn't just about salary, yes we're competitive and reward you for being fully productive, however, we offer so much more! Opportunities of training and development are also provided for this role.
•Performance related bonus - this will drive you to perform more!
•Holidays on top of the bank holidays
•Eligibility to join our Company car programme - 2 cars available for you!
•Employer Contributed Stakeholder Pension Scheme
•Discounts with our Partner Establishments
As part of our recruitment process, pre-employment screening will be undertaken e.g. criminal record check, education and qualifications, address/public record finance check.
Robins & Day, is a manufacturer-owned dealership group, representing the Citroën, DS, Peugeot and Vauxhall brands. Robins and Day operates 38 retailers across the UK, alongside 5 busy parts hubs.
Our dealerships are successful because of our people -- they are the key; they live and breathe Our Values. They're the heartbeat of our business and represent the foundations of our organisation. This is what our customers love and makes us stand out from the crowd.
We are part of theStellantisgroup which employs 400,000 people across the globe.Stellantisis a leading global mobility player guided by a clear mission: to provide freedom of movement for all through distinctive, appealing, affordable and sustainable mobility solutions.
Robins & Day, part ofStellantisis an equal opportunity employer.