Tuum is a next-generation banking platform. We enable fintech and banks to rapidly offer seamless and tailored financial services to their customers. Our core banking platform is revolutionising the financial services industry. The platform is API-based consisting of flexible and independent modules covering all retail and business banking capabilities for quick and easy integration.
Launched in 2019, Tuum is headquartered in Tallinn and is backed by investors including BlackFin Capital Partners, Karma Ventures and Portage Ventures.
We are looking for a self driven and ambitious Solution Consultant (Senior) to join our fast growing Commercial team and will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment that is addressing some of the key challenges in the financial technology space. You have extensive experience in the financial services technology space (specifically in core banking and/or payments) either working for a bank or a financial technology vendor/consultancy. As Solution Consultant you will partner with our Sales team to demonstrate the Tuum value proposition to our prospects.
What you’ll be doing
- As a SME & strong domain knowledge with Tuum product expertise, you are expected to be in forefront of positioning Tuum proposition to the prospects and applying the consultative selling approach.
- Able to comprehend prospects current challenges & bank’s architecture, subsequently demonstrate & articulate business benefits & value by deploying a new target architecture using Tuum platform.
- Understand prospects requirements, manage and respond to requests for information (RFIs) and requests for proposals (RFPs) with appropriate responses and product demonstration.
- Lead workshops with prospects including with deep dive sessions on various topics related to Tuum platform. As well lead and execute customer proof of concepts (POCs). It will involve engaging and closely working with internal stakeholders like product and client services teams.
- Partner with sales to analyse business and operational challenges and goals the prospect has and prepare presentations and demonstrations to show the Tuum value proposition.
- Participate in responding to RFPs using the detailed knowledge of the product, in addition to its application to business problems.
- Overseeing project handovers to the delivery team as well as coordinating with the product team on any new features, changes or enhancements.
- Partnering with marketing by creating content including demo videos, sales demo environments, case studies, blog posts and other collateral.
- Work with product teams, providing them valuable market feedback to drive the future roadmap and product strategy.
- Understand current trends in banking and technology, specifically in banking (Retail, Commercial financial products and Payments) and fintech
- Background in fintech, vendor or consultancy and an extensive background in client facing roles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills with a focus on consultative value-based selling with strong critical thinking skills.
- Ability to lead conversations with senior stakeholders (client C-suite/ Senior management both externally and internally).
- Able to create or facilitate creation of various artefacts related to sales and marketing collateral.
- Experience of mission critical product implementation into large financial institutions from vendor side, large transaction volumes, large data migrations, complex system integrations.
- Understand architectural trade offs of various cloud platforms and on-premise deployments at a high level.
- Strong understanding/exposure to public cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure), services and technology (Kubernetes, Docker containers, Rabbit MQ, Apache Kafka, RDBMS).
- Presales experience/exposure. Must have been involved in a sales process and show demonstrable experience.
What we offer
- Tuum stock options
- 4 day work week during the summer months (June, July, August)
- Pension plan and private health insurance (depending on location)
- Benefits and perks that support work-life balance (wellness compensation, team events and much more)
- Career opportunities to grow both professionally and personally as we scale
- Bright and warm-hearted team of professionals delivering great things together
- All-hands-on-deck-approach (meaning that everyone delivers value regardless of responsibilities)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We actively hire for cultural growth and welcome people of all ages, backgrounds and value people who take a journey unique to them. Equality, diversity and inclusion are our priority and we are committed to ensuring all job applicants are treated equally. All applicants will be treated fairly and will be considered for employment without discrimination because of ethnicity, race, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender reassignment, family or parental status, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, national origin, age, veteran. neurodiversity status or disability status. Experience
- How many years experience do you have in the Core Banking / Fintech industry?
- How many years experience do you have in a Presales / Solution Consulting / Sales Engineering role?