Senior Security Engineer : Community Platform : London
- Flexible approach to remote working
- £55,000 to £65,000 per annum + bonus, flexible working hours, pension & generous holiday
- Excellent annual leave allowance
- Staff discounts for major retailers, gyms, restaurants, entertainment, and insurance
A well-established community platform based in London is looking to recruit a Senior Security Engineer to join their team who are developing several new digital services which they are hoping to release over the coming months/years.
As a Senior Security Engineer you will work alongside the InfoSec Manager and CybSec Analyst to help ensure that the compliance requirements are met. The Senior Security Engineer will require in-depth technical knowledge to understand the legacy systems in place, and own the configuration, maintenance, management, and implementation of these systems.
- Infra Engineer background
- Pen testing / vulnerability testing
- MCSA 2012+
- CISSM / CISSP / CEH
This is a unique, challenging and rewarding opportunity for an ambitious, self-motivated Senior Security Engineer to join a dynamic team within a company that has a great culture with lots of autonomy and empowerment to do things the right way...... click apply for full job details