Are you a cool, calm and detail-oriented person who loves precision? Are you looking to be part of a successful growing brand within a small but perfectly formed, friendly team?
This design led brand sells their stylish home and gift products to retailers globally, including Urban Outfitters, Oliver Bonas and Nordstrom. They are seeking a talented Senior Sales and Operations Coordinator to coordinate their ever-growing, and very busy, customer requirements.
In this varied role, you will play a key part in ensuring the smooth running of the operations process, with no two days will be the same!
You will have a minimum of 2+ years' experience working in sales/operations support or operations administration. You will have a positive, flexible, resilient personality and will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. You must be happy to work independently and be very self-motivated. Experience of working within the home or gift industry is ideal, but not essential!
This is such an exciting company to be joining which gives you the opportunity to make your mark and really progress. You will be an integral part of the team and will gain such valuable experience at an exciting time for the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Onboarding new customers, including completing required supplier set up forms and owning the supplier manuals, to ensure delivery requirements are met
- Dispatching samples
- Monitoring stock and creating weekly reports
- Allocating stock to orders
- Raising proforma invoices
- Ensuring orders are dispatched once payment has been received
- Representing the company at trade shows in Paris, Atlanta, New York and the UK (once resumed)
- Assisting the MD with basic finance and bookkeeping on Sage
- Helping with basic customer service and sales enquiries
- Supporting all required administration duties to support the team
Qualifications and Prior Experience
- 2+ years' experience working within Sales Support and Sales Administration
- Previous experience working within consumer products
- Strong Excel, Word skills with experience using CRM programs is ideal
- Sage accounts experience
- Excellent attention to detail with a flexible, supportive, and can-do attitude
- Experience working within the gift industry is ideal but not essential
- Fantastic customer service skills with excellent written and spoken English
- A friendly demeanour, willing to learn and a real team player!..... click apply for full job details