SThree Management Services
Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking to join a global recruitment agency where you will be a market specialist within life changing industries? Or perhaps a driven Sales individual looking to climb the promotion ladder?
Our Bristol office are looking for ambitious Recruitment Consultants with experience in sales and/or a keen interest in STEM to join us, as a result of growth and expansion within fast growing markets.
You will be joining a high performing team and office, on a well-established desk within our city, where you will be placing professionals on a contract basis. As a 360 recruiter, you will be responsible for developing new and existing relationships with clients in your market.
Opportunities within both IT & ENGINEERING!
Joining SThree as a Recruitment Consultant, you will have a clear progression path to follow from your first day, outlining your targets for your next pay rise, and promotions with the opportunity to follow the Management route.
To be a successful Recruitment Consultant at SThree you will need:
- 360 Recruitment experience or sales / business development experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a pro-active attitude
- Proven background in revenue generation / achieving sales targets
- Experience of winning new business and building relationships
- Drive and ambition to learn, develop and progress your career
Benefits of working as a Recruitment consultant at SThree:
- Competitive salary (and uncapped commission with no threshold)
- 28 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- 5 days paid Caregiver/Dependent leave per annum
- 5 paid days off per year for volunteering
- Award winning L&D Training Programme
- Financial, physical and mental well-being support – “Thrive” community
- Champion Diversity, Equality & Inclusion – become an advocate! (Winners of DE&I Europe Awards 2021)
- Competitive family policies
- Private healthcare
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunity to participate in the company share scheme
- Access to a range of retail discounts and savings
- Company laptop and work phone
- We are also really excited to have just announced our permanent move to hybrid working so we are encouraging our people to work where they feel most productive – with a blended office/home working model
IMMEDIATE AND 2024 START DATES AVAILABLE.
If you would like to know more, apply today!
This job will require 3 days in the Bristol City Centre office
What we stand for
We create community and deliver change that transforms the future for everyone. With this in mind, we’re committed to ensuring for our colleagues, candidates and communities, that all processes are equitable and everyone is treated with fairness and dignity where everyone belongs, is valued and is connected.
If you need any assistance or reasonable adjustments in submitting your application, please let us know, and we’ll be happy to help.