A rapidly growing, multi-award-winning Main Contractor. The business has built a fantastic reputation within the industry and are now looking to bolster their commercial team due to a period of sustained growth.
They have built their reputation by being committed to delivering a personalised service, adapting their approach to suit each individual client. This approach has allowed them to successfully grow year on year, which has enabled them to solidify their presence in the industry.
Operating in multiple sectors, their projects spread across Commercial, Industrial, Retail, Hotel, Extra Care and Mixed-Use schemes with project values ranging from £5m-£50m.
Working closely alongside a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the financial delivery of a given project. The role reports into a Managing Quantity Surveyor with your time being split between site, home & office. Typical roles and responsibilities include:
- Issuing sub-contract tender packages.
- Negotiating with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Attending post tender and pre-contract meetings.
- Reviewing of contract documents.
- Manage and maintain relationships with established list of supply chain sub-contractors.
- Assess contract risk.
- Attend internal and external commercial review meetings.
- Submission of client valuations and management of the variation account.
- Management of subcontract accounts from procurement to final account.
- Preparation and assistance with the evaluation and submission of claims for variation works.
Car or car allowance is included in their benefits package as well as a competitive pension contribution and private healthcare. Aside from the tangible rewards, you will get the chance to work for a well-known family-owned Main Contractor that ensure that they put their employees at the heart of everything that they do.