Our client specialises in concept, design and fabrication for retail environments. Projects range from global window roll-outs, pop-up shops and show stopping bespoke displays. Delivering projects on a global scale, they take pride in executing all work to the highest standard.
They are now seeking a Senior Project Manager to join their team in their London Office, working closely with numerous teams to deliver for a broad range of clients.
- Take charge of multiple projects of various sizes, managing your own client relationships
- Work closely with the Head of Department and Directors to build new and nurture existing client relationships
- Be the main point of contact for clients, answering any queries and managing their expectations throughout the project lifecycle
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget through carefully planning, forecasting and quoting
- Lead the project’s workflow from initial concept, through to fabrication and installation
- Work with internal production teams and external partners to bring projects to life, maintaining a high standard of quality
- Execute projects both in the UK and overseas
- Oversee every detail across each project – you will be the person who knows the answers, or where to find them
- Support and train junior team members
- Work alongside the senior team to drive the business forward and improve processes
Skills and Experience
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in production, working with workshops, prop-house and printers
- Be able to work flexibly and sensibly manage own time
- Have a high level of organisation skills and drive to succeed
- A seasoned industry player, with varied client facing experience
- Experience using Synergist would be advantageous
- Able to think on your feet, with excellent problem-solving skills
- A natural leader, eager to deliver the best results
If you don’t see a role for you, still send us your CV because new opportunities arise all the time and you might just be what our client is looking for.
From time to time we would like to contact you with direct marketing; opportunities and services that we feel are relevant to you.
- Attach CV Accepted file types: pdf, doc, docx, Max. file size: 32 MB.
Contact Simon about this role & you could be making your next move.
See vacancies in chronological order, newest first