Senior Production Manager
£60,000 - £80,000 + Benefits
Excellent opportunity to take on a challenge which will draw upon people management and statistical management of a high-volume manufacturing process.
On offer is a unique chance to take full responsibility of the entire production process, lead change and help with a multi-site integration project.
This company are leading high-volume manufacturers across the UK. They plan to integrate two sites over the next two years and would like to bring aboard a Production Manager to steady the ship and lead operations following the merge. With massive plans to grow and become market leaders this is an excellent chance for anyone to reach new heights in their career.
Day to day you will be involved with:
- Monitoring, promoting and oversight of health, safety, sustainability, and environmental practices
- Directly reporting to director and people management of operations managers and all senior staff
- Ensuring continual operational excellence and spearheading continuous improvement
- Implementing LEAN methodologies
- Driving improvements and leading change management
I am looking for candidates with the following skills and experience
- Experience in a similar level position within a high-volume manufacturing environment
- Experience running multiple manufacturing machines and/or processes
- Background in any high-volume manufacturing industry
- Excellent management and analytical skills
- Accomplished experience with LEAN methodologies
All in all, this is a unique chance for a lead manufacturing professional to take on a challenge during an exciting time for a company with big ambitions.