Job Title: Senior/ Principal Fire Engineer
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience
Location: London & South East
My client is a privately owned building services & fire engineer consultant who work across the UK & Europe. As a multi-disciplinary company, they facilitate every sector including commercial, residential, leisure facilities, data centres, retail & infrastructure projects. The business prides themselves on market leading innovation, combined with professional development.
Due to continued growth they are now seeking an experienced senior/ principal fire engineer to work across London, with the opportunity to also work across international projects.
Responsibilities/ Skills & Experience
Should you be successful in your application you will be responsible/ client expectations are as follows:
- Preparation of fire engineering strategies & assessments (Type 1-4 FRA's/ EWS surveys)
- Completing written fire reports for due diligence & project scoping
- Reviewing technical documentation, as well as full project cycle management
- Ideally my client is seeking an individual qualified to HNC/ degree level along with a minimum of 3 years' experience within a similar position.
In return my client is offering the following:
- A highly competitive basic salary (dependent on previous experience/ track record)
- Fully reimbursed travel expenses
- Contributory pension scheme
- Discretionary bonus (personal KPI/ company performance based)
- 25 days holiday
For more information on this position and other similar building services related posts, please do not hesitate to contact Matthew Mullen on or ...... click apply for full job details