- You will be responsible for achieving company sales & profit targets with selected Cosmetic products in nominated accounts in line with agreed strategies and plans. You will also measure progress on the businesses and customer key deliverables through development of a JBPs.
Our client is a global player in the Beauty & Cosmetics space with some outstanding, innovative and market leading brands.
- Negotiation and account contact strategy with each account
- Accurate account stockholding analysis (in warehouse and in store) and management
- Provide relevant account performance information to wider team
- P & L responsibility and ownership
- Leadership role - management of a sales administrator
- Provide accurate financial forecasting and volume forecasting for account
- Results-driven with the ability to establish and leverage credible business relationships.
- High commercial acumen.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written skills, creativity and adaptable to changing situations.
- A strategic thinker, who is assertive and an exceptional negotiator.
- Competitive and able to work in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Experience with Boots or Tesco is preferred
- Understanding of Mass Channel products
- Strong base salary
- Car allowance
- Product allowance
- Bonus opportunity
- flexible working