As a Senior H&S Advisor you will provide professional guidance on operational SHE activities ensuring alignment with Group and site standards.
- Maintain the SHE management systems to ensure the adherence to all relevant legislation and internal standards
- Ensure that SHE incidents are reported to the relevant authorities, in accordance with the requirements of regulations, to ensure legal compliance
- Develop and deliver the site SHE strategy in conjunction with the senior leadership team to improve SHE performance
- Create, implement and lead on Behavioural Safety/Environmental Awareness development activities across all functions
- Managing key stakeholder relationships on site and especially external 3rd parties linked with managing our effluent treatment plant, combined heat and power engine and water treatment plant
- Analysing various sources of data to identify trends and engage cross functionally to drive improvements
You may not have heard of us, but we're sure you've tried our products. We're a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing 12,200 colleagues across 16 world-class manufacturing sites and 18 distribution depots across the UK. We supply all the UK's food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Do you want to work for a business whereby embedding a safety culture, providing inspiring leadership and having engaging and effective teams, we ensure that people are at the core of our business?
If so... then look no further.
We've got an exciting opportunity for a SHE Officer to join our team.
You may not have heard of us, but we're sure you've tried our products. We're a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing over 11,000 colleagues across 15 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK's food retailers with everything from sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here at Selby we employ a team over 750 colleagues. A site steeped in history, we are the UK's number one manufacturer of customer private label cooking sauces and pickles. We have been serving our customers out of our Selby site since 1914.
We produce more than 160 million units per year across 600 different product lines for customers such as Morrisons, Tesco & AsdaWhat we're looking for
- NEBOSH General qualification essential
- NEBOSH Diploma, or working towards, would be preferred
- Up to date knowledge of SHE legislation
- Track record of implementing successful SHE improvement initiatives
- Ability to challenge current standards and behaviours to drive safety culture improvements
- IOSH Member with evidence of up to date CPD
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.