Marks and Spencer Plc
Fully woven into the DNA of M&S, our Finance team plays a fundamental role in setting the pace for our key business decisions, shaping our budgets, analysing our sales, managing costs and making sure our most vital statistics and data are absolutely accurate.
Within the Salford Quays Finance Service Centre, we are moving beyond a shared service centre; we play a critical part in the M&S ‘One Finance Team’ and are heading towards our ambition to become a centre of excellence – there’s never been a better time to be part of our team!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the S4 Implementation at M&S in a key leadership position. You would be a key member of the Finance ERP Leadership team and reporting into the Head of Finance Systems Transformation. Leading overall Purchase to Pay and Accounts Receivable Design and Implementation, including working with wider finance, including the Business Units and our ERP Systems Integrator.
What’s in it for you
Being a part of M&S is exactly that – becoming a part and playing your part. We’re an inclusive, dynamic, exciting, and always evolving business built on core values.
Here are some of the benefits we offer that make working for M&S just that little bit more special
- 20% Colleague discount on most things from furniture, fashion and food.
- A first-class welcome to M&S with a tailored induction and a wide range of training schemes to help with your learning and development. Having options to progress is something we’re proud of at M&S.
- Attractive annual bonus, based on company performance and personal objectives.
- Competitive holiday entitlement with the potential to buy extra holiday days!
- Amazing perks and discounts via our M&S Choices website. Including GymSave – that offers up to 25% off Gym Memberships and the option to become an M&S Shareholder using our ShareSave & ShareBuy Schemes
- Charity Volunteer Day – A paid day away from work to support your chosen charity.
- A very generous Defined Contribution Pension Scheme and Life Assurance
- Every colleague at M&S has access to a fantastic range of wellbeing support – this includes access to our 24/7 Virtual GP, PAM Assist to support you & your family as well as many other schemes
What you’ll do
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Directs the identification, evaluation and adoption of new or existing technologies to improve P2P and AR processes across the ERP Simplification programme.
- Lead project P2P team to evolve processes to best in class which fits to the standard SAP S4 approach
- Identify areas of opportunities for process & procedures flow improvements for P2P and AR in the current processes
- Support the establishment of Process Ownership Structure in M&S for P2P and AR
- Validate testing and launch readiness
Who you are
Your skills and experience will include:
- Deep P2P process understanding
- SAP HANA S4 P2P knowledge design and implementation knowledge
- Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) design and implementation knowledge
- Driven standardisation across function
- Senior Business Partner engagement
M&S is ready to push boundaries to lead the retail industry into a greener, speedier, more inspiring digital era. That’s why we’re revolutionising how we work and offering our most exciting opportunities yet. There’s never been a better time to be part of our team. Marks & Spencer aims to be an inclusive organisation, trusted and admired by our colleagues, customers and suppliers. Join us and make an immediate impact.
We are committed to an active Inclusion, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, which starts with our recruitment and selection process, and we are happy to talk flexible working.
If you consider yourself to require reasonable adjustments to any part of our recruitment process, we invite you to share those requirements with us when completing your application. We will make every effort to ensure your needs are met to provide a fair and transparent process of assessment.