Senior Facilities Manager – Retail Management
60,000 – 65,000
Hexagon Group are delighted to be supporting a market leading, real estate company who are recruiting for a site based Senior Facilities Manager to manage a retail portfolio across a large, vibrant, mixed-use estate in Central London. You will form part of a large estates team, who have a track record in promoting within and offer opportunities for additional training.
The role will be based on the estate, managing a large public space that consists of retail, F&B, and leisure units plus you will hold responsibility for the relationships with further retail occupiers situated across the estate and working closely with them to improve footfall.
- Day to day management of the retail properties , providing exceptional levels of customer service to your retail occupiers and attending monthly tenant meetings.
- Overseeing the health & safety for the retail properties, and ensuring statutory compliance is up to date.
- Production and management of the service charge budgets.
- Working with the internal project teams regarding any fit-out, refurbishment and replacement projects
- Management of the hard & service partners on-site and monitoring their performance.
- Working closely with the on-site retailers and senior management team to improve the footfall across the retail estate.
- Working with the events and marketing teams to promote events that will appeal to the public.
This role could appeal to a Shopping Centre Manager who is looking for a slight change of career, or a Facilities Manager who has managed large retail portfolios. In addition, you will be engaging and have excellent customer service attributes along with holding strong knowledge of health & safety / compliance.
Our client is keen to move on this vacancy fast and will be looking to interview suitable candidates ASAP.