Types of Jobs – Sales / Customer Service
Job title Contract type
The person will join the ETF, Indexing & Smart Beta Business Unit for the UK & Ireland – London based.
The individual will join a team that’s extremely competitive in the ETF industry and they will be responsible for business development for the Amundi ETF, Indexing & Smart Beta Business line franchise in the UK & Ireland.
- Responsible for developing a portfolio of Amundi ETF, Index and Smart Beta clients and prospects in the region and for delivering a set budget of net new assets. The client segment of focus will be primarily wealth (Private Banks, MFO, Discretionary Wealth managers & IFA/Retail).
- Demonstrate high standards of conduct and adhering to the conduct rules defined by the FCA and within the SMCR.
- Positioning Amundi ETF with ETF/passive investors in the UK, leveraging on resources within the Amundi group
- Positioning the Smart Beta & Indexing franchise towards key passive and smart beta users.
- Contributing to the development of the market positioning and brand recognition of Amundi ETF, Indexing and Smart Beta in the UK.
- Close collaboration with various teams within Amundi UK to ensure coordinated and effective management of client coverage.
- Bringing dynamism and ideas to the team to further develop the business and meet the objectives set.
Europe, United Kingdom
Bachelor Degree / BSc Degree or equivalent
Bachelor Degree, BSc Degree or equivalent
- Preferably 5 years+ ETF experience in the UK but not essential
- Strong knowledge/experience of the UK wealth market & direct relationships with UK clients
- Strong sales track record with ETF, Indexing and Smart Beta investors
- In-depth knowledge of ETF, Index & Smart Beta products
- Good understanding of the regulatory environment
- Confident and good team player
- Ability to leverage resources internally
- Highly proactive, business and client driven
Languages General information
Entity Amundi, the leading European asset manager, ranking among the top 10 global players 1 , offers its 100 million clients – retail, institutional and corporate – a complete range of savings and investment solutions in active and passive management, in traditional or real assets.
With its six international investment hubs 2 , financial and extra-financial research capabilities and long-standing commitment to responsible investment, Amundi is a key player in the asset management landscape.
Amundi clients benefit from the expertise and advice of 5,300 employees in 35 countries. A subsidiary of the Crédit Agricole group and listed on the stock exchange, Amundi currently manages more than €2.0 trillion of assets 3 .
Amundi, a trusted partner, working every day in the interest of its clients and society
1 Source: IPE “Top 500 Asset Managers” published in June 2022, based on assets under management as at 31/12/2021
2 Boston, Dublin, London, Milan, Paris and Tokyo
3 Amundi data including Lyxor as at 31/03/2022