Coupar Angus, Scotland
"4 ingredients 2 Sisters 1 amazing opportunity"
Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits + Prospects
4 on 4 off (12 hour shifts - combined days and nights)
When you join 2 Sisters, you will become part of the UK's largest food manufacturer with ambitious plans and as such you can look forward to working with a whole bunch of talented colleagues with a shared passion for quality, service and most importantly food.
At the heart of this, our UK Poultry division produces a third of all poultry eaten in the UK and represents more than half of 2 Sisters' business by sales. The division employs over 7,000 people working in a chilled environment to process poultry products which are then marketed to UK consumers via major retailers.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our production sites are the core to our business and not only do they keep our business running, but they feed the UK every day. You will be responsible for supervising a team of 5 Engineers and reporting into the Shift Engineering Manager. Some of your key responsibilities will be:
* Planning future maintenance activities
* Check work orders and prioritise
* Work efficiently to ensure all electrical/mechanical engineering work is completed in a safe manner.
* Conduct continuous monitoring of production lines to identify and implement improvements.
* Carry out machine inspections, conduct relevant repairs or improvements and carry our preventative maintenance on equipment.
* Provide mechanical or electrical assistance to breakdowns.
* Performance manager staff, working with them on development needs and demonstrating best practice.
Can you do it? Yes you can, if you're fanatical about food, thrive under pressure and have the can-do spirit that's created our success. Bring those qualities, with the following and you will have the recipe for success:
* Be a fully qualified/time served Engineer
* Electrically bias
* Must be multi-skilled (experience in both electrical and mechanical)
* Supervisory experience
* Have experience in a manufacturing / production / heavy industry environment
* Possess strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with production
WHO ARE WE AND WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
2 Sisters Food Group is one of the UK's biggest food manufacturers providing great tasting products to the nation, from chicken to cookies and pizza to pies!
With over 20 sites in England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland, you have the opportunity and flexibility to pick your ideal location.
We employ over 18,000 staff, all of whom have the opportunity to progress as we focus on promoting from within and you can be part of that too.
Knowing that our business is only as good as the people we employ, we ensure that we invest in people like you to enhance skills and professional development.
We want to make YOU the future of our business.