Citigate Dewe Rogerson
Location: London (Holborn Gate) – Hybrid working
Salary: Competitive + benefits
Citigate Dewe Rogerson is a leading global strategic communications consultancy owned by Accordience, with sister agencies Grayling, Cirkle and Red. We use our collective expertise in communications, journalism, insights, research, and investor relations to advise companies, organisations and individuals on maximising opportunities and mitigating reputational risks, to support their commercial goals and protect their social licence. Headquartered in London, our network of offices and affiliates extends across Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific. CDR has a well-established financial services practice with top tier clients in the banking, insurance, pensions and asset management sectors.
We’re looking for a driven and ambitious Senior Consultant operating in the financial services sector, preferably with B2C and B2C experience in retail and corporate banking, pensions and insurance sectors as well as other FS areas such as asset management. The candidate should have first-class account management and execution skills. Managing day-to-day activity across a portfolio of well-known FS brands, you will have the ability to start making a strategic contribution to communication programmes in addition to executing the agreed scope of work. Ideally the candidate will have consultancy experience but an inhouse background will also be considered.
You must be able to work at a high pace, be creative, and demonstrate an appetite to build relationships across the company, with relevant media contacts and potential new business prospects.
- Ensure that client work is being consistently delivered to a high standard by teams and meets the agreed Scope of Work.
- Assists with the management of client profitability and servicing, able to manage client expectations and communicate accordingly.
- Develops high quality proposals for both new and existing clients
- Strong and accurate writing skills across all key content areas (press releases, articles, reports, social, client briefings etc)
- Skilled in developing and pitching stories to media with a strong network of contacts
- Manage an account team and act as a conduit between the team and Director level team members,
- Ability to prepare for and lead client meetings, ensuring accounts are run smoothly and efficiently
- Excellent working knowledge of clients’ business, sector and issues – and able to identify when and how to adapt strategy according to external developments
- In-depth working knowledge of the financial services media landscape in the UK and understanding of how to handle international media outlets
- Develops and mentors junior team members
- Strong knowledge of the wider digital landscape including social media platforms, content marketing, and website development
- Skilled at presenting to both small and large groups, including clients and in a pitch environment.
- Proficient with communications platforms (databases and monitoring services) such as Bloomberg, Roxhill, Hubspot etc.,
- An intellectually ambitious and rigorous thinker with creative flair
- A self-starter with a desire to build networks and make things happen – focused on delivering positive change, both internally and externally
- A team player who is always on hand to support colleagues at all levels in the business
- Energetic, hardworking, and excited by the challenge of an ambitious company
- A big picture perspective on what strategic communications can deliver and achieve for clients
- Passionate about helping junior colleagues to thrive and achieve their potential
- Competitive salary and package
- Bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible working (3 days in the office with 2 from home)
- ‘Work from anywhere’ scheme
- 25 days of holiday
- Additional day off for your birthday