Brandon James Ltd
An independent, highly reputable Building and Project Consultancy located in Birmingham, are currently looking to appoint a Senior CDM Consultant to their ever expanding consultancy.
The consultancy work on behalf of a range of clients including investors, occupiers, developers and more, providing a completely tailored service to each individual client. Projects are located within the Industrial Commercial and Retail sectors with a portfolio of work to be offered to the successful Senior CDM Consultant upon starting.
This is a great position for a Senior CDM Consultant really looking to take a leading role when it comes to the sites they are working on and is looking to move more into a management role.
The Role of the Senior CDM Consultant?
This Senior CDM Consultant opportunity would best suit someone looking for the opportunity to join a medium to large sized consultancy that operate across the UK with a highly established client base:
- Provide clients with strategic advice on implementing their health & safety policy
- Ensure clients comply with CDM regulations
- Provide the duties of Principal Designer or Advisor to Principal Designer
- Attending design team and project team CDM meetings.
- Liaising with contractors maintaining full communication through duration of project
- Preparation of pre-construction information packs and other CDM related documentation
The Successful Senior CDM Consultant?
- APS Membership is preferable. IOSH a necessity!
- NEBOSH Construction
- Strong technical knowledge of delivering the duties of Principal Designer and CDM2015
- An understanding of the new Building Safety Act.
- Ideally with extensive experience within a consultancy environment
- Ambitious, self motivated and a self starter.
- Salary up to £65,000 per annum DOE
- Car allowance or Car Scheme to be discussed
- Extremely competitive Performance based bonus scheme paid annually
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Progression route to Salaried or Equity Partner
- Exposure to a wide range of clients
If you are a CDM Consultant considering your career opportunities, please contact Matt Powell at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / IIRSM / CDM / CMaPS / IMaPS / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Advisor / Principal Designer / Derby / BJL / Consultancy / CDM Advisor / CDM2015 /