Senior Business Analyst sought by a highly successful retail and distribution organisation to both own the pipeline of work for a small BA team and work on a range of transformation and technology initiatives, including capturing and documenting business requirements, optimising processes, designing solutions and delivering a compelling and efficient user experience across a range of functional areas. This is a varied and challenging role working closely with the business, internal development teams and external vendors. The successful candidate will work with key stakeholders across all functions to define requirements and implement solutions, working with vendors as required. Candidates will work across a portfolio of projects, defining and validating functional and non-functional requirements, performing feasibility studies, mapping processes, running workshops and participating in project work as required. This will be an extremely varied role with high levels of business engagement.
Candidates will demonstrate the following -
- An experienced Business Analyst with strong experience of the business process improvement through simplification, standardisation and automation.
- Experience of pragmatically applying structured modelling and mapping tools and techniques.
- The ability to capture and document high level business requirements.
- Experience of mapping, modelling and analysing as is and to be processes.
- The ability to work with the business to define technical requirements couple with a good understanding of business processes.
- The ability to prioritise and work across several projects as required.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills including the ability to interface at board level.
- Well-developed communication skills.
This is an exciting role offering lots of challenge and variety and the opportunity to interface across this diverse business