- Our client is looking for a Senior Building Surveyor to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
Senior Building Surveyor
- 45,000 – 50,000 pa base salary
- 10% car allowance
What you’ll do:
- Lead and develop detailed briefs in collaboration with the client and senior colleagues
- Establish and maintain positive client relationships
- Support business development activities by senior colleagues
- Carry out site surveys (including measured surveys, condition surveys and defect analysis)
- Undertake design and specification work and assist with preparing tender information
- Assist with administering building contracts
What we’re looking for:
- BSc in Building Surveying or equivalent
- MRICS or MCIOB, or similar is preferred
- Have several years’ experience of advising on commercial properties either in a Building Surveying or Building Control environment
- A good communicator and relationship builder
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Good AutoCAD skills and ability to work with new software and platforms to improve efficiency
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Ability to demonstrate flexible approach to work and willingness to travel/stay away from home for periods as may be required.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary
- 23 days’ holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave.
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice.
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks and plenty more.
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology.
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform.
- You’ll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita.
You’ll be joining a network of 55,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we’ll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
How to Apply or for more Information:
3 simple ways to apply or get in touch:
- Apply directly online via the Matchtech website
- Call Katie Chapman on (phone number removed)
- Email your CV
If you have the correct experience for this type of position but this specific role is not quite right for you, as the level, location or rates etc. is it not quite what you are looking for a present, please still feel free to get in touch with me as I continually recruit similar roles to the one above at all levels across the UK.
Alternatively, if are not suitable for this role but still work within the Town Planning industry and believe you will be looking for a new role in the future please give me a call for a confidential chat regarding your employment status.
To apply for these roles, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.