Ocado Group is an equal opportunities employer and as such makes every effort to ensure that all potential employees are treated fairly and equally, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, age, or disability or union membership status.
Ocado Solutions is responsible for our corporate international partnerships, offering the proprietary Ocado Smart Platform (OSP) as a service to retailers around the world. OSP comprises access to Ocado’s physical automation, allowing highly efficient preparation of orders, together with the full end-to-end software applications required to operate a world class online grocery business, bringing the best possible operational economics, consumer experience and service to our partners. Since 2017 we have signed agreements to provide our unique e-commerce solution to a number of the world’s largest grocers, including Groupe Casino (France), Sobeys (Canada), ICA (Sweden), Kroger (USA), Coles (Australia), AEON (Japan), Alcampo (Spain), Lotte (South Korea) joining our UK partner Morrisons and the Ocado/M&S joint venture.
About the role
As a team, Partner Growth is dedicated to supporting our partners to achieve strong commercial results through sharing data, insights, and best practice. We support partners with strategies around customer acquisition, retention, and onsite optimisation. We also help partners maximise the ecommerce functionality within OSP to help unlock more growth. The team will also provide consulting services to our Partners.
As Senior Acquisition Marketing Manager – Partner Growth you will be responsible for supporting our partners with improving their acquisition strategies, driving adoption of best practice, and ensuring partners are fully utilising all OSP features that drive acquisition and new customer conversion.
You will (accountabilities)
- Consult with partners through both in-depth projects, and ongoing optimisation forums aimed at improving their acquisition and conversion of new customers.
- Be responsible for building and delivering a strategy to help partners scale acquisition and grow their active customer base through online and offline marketing strategies
- Analyse and audit partner’s acquisition strategy and performance, identify areas of improvement and deliver actionable recommendations partners can implement within their organisations
- Build playbooks that can serve as useful resources to partners at various stages of their growth journey
- Identify new opportunities, and set up new programs and services that deliver value to our partners.
- Become a thought partner to our OSP partners, help inspire them with trends, best practice within the acquisition and performance marketing space
- Serve as a subject matter expert, both internally and externally on Acquisition, supporting our partners with best practice but also working closely with our technology teams to identify gaps and opportunities in our product
- You will become a master of all the relevant OSP features that can support acquisition, and you will ensure partners are fully utilizing these features to drive their goals.
About you (experience we seek)
- Previous experience in a senior digital marketing / performance marketing role, responsible for customer acquisition, experience within online Grocery industry and within international markets is a big plus
- Proven track record of scaling a customer base in a direct to consumer business, and implementing a test and learn approach to identify and grow new acquisition channels
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of how to run and optimize various acquisition channels including paid search, paid social, programmatic display, email marketing, and offline media such as direct mail and out of home advertising
- Experience developing strategic approaches on targeting and segmenting audiences
- Demonstrated ability to drive commercial impact within a business, previous responsibility for a marketing budget is beneficial
- Comfortable utilising data to gain a clear understanding of the marketing performance as well as the customer journey, identify and implement improvements, and measure performance
- Experience analysing effectiveness of various marketing channels through different measurement frameworks, and optimizing marketing return on investment/ CPA:LTV
- Experience managing agencies or contractors within the performance marketing space. You know what good looks like, and can get the best out of these relationships
- Confident communicator, able to make points clearly and with impact to drive the right outcomes with our partners
- BA/BSc degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience
What we offer you
Our employee benefits are designed for you, we care about people and we’ve ensured we have a wealth of benefits that focus on your well-being. We regularly review our benefits to ensure we are supporting our employees appropriately.
- 30 days ‘working from anywhere in the world’ policy
- Wellbeing support through dedicated apps and an Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days annual leave, rising to 27 days after 5 years service (plus optional holiday purchase)
- Pension scheme (various options available including employer contribution matching up to 7%)
- Generous Private Medical Insurance (within the first month of joining!)
- Income Protection (can be up to 50% of salary for 3 years) and Life Assurance (3 x annual salary)
- 22 weeks paid maternity leave and 6 weeks paid paternity leave (once relevant service requirements complete)
- Train Ticket loan (interest-free)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free shuttle bus to and from Hatfield Train Station to the Hatfield offices
- Opportunity to participate in Sharesave and Buy as You Earn share schemes
- 15% discount on and free delivery for all employees (within the first month of joining!)
When our journey started, we were all about changing the way people shop for groceries. 20 years later, we’re developing our own ground breaking technology, opening multiple sites at an accelerating rate and engaging in exciting new business partnerships around the world!
Transforming an industry also means transforming the way we do business. As we continually develop new technologies and customer propositions, we’re looking for the Everyday Pioneers to lead us into the next stage of our evolution: enhancing our capabilities, inspiring our teams and developing new ways of working.
Changing the way the world shops, for good.
Can’t find what you’re looking for or not ready for a move?Join our Talent Community to stay up to date with Ocado Group news and events,you’ll also be the first to know about new opportunities – before they are posted!