We have secured a brand new contract with one of our existing clients which will be covering two large multi storey office blocks based on a huge new site development consisting of hotel rooms, houses and retail space in the centre of Manchester.
The aim of the role is to manage a team of CCTV Control room operators, Response officers and building support and relief officers.
Within this role no two days are the same, duties will include providing regular team briefings to ensure the team are fully up to date on any escalation issues. You will need to recognise and celebrate successes within the team whilst providing feedback to improve any issues that may have arisen. Provide on the job training and coaching to individuals and the team to ensure the skills of the team are continually developed to meet G4S and Client requirements.You will attend regular customer KPI meetings and maintain effective relationships with the customer striving to improve the service provision at all times.
This role requires you to have: Drivers licence and vehicle, SIA Guarding / DS licence and SIA CCTV licence
12 hour shifts, 4 on 4 off rotation covering days, nights, weekends
The Ideal Candidate
- Communication - Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, accurately and in ways that promote understanding.
- Planning and Organising - Demonstrate the ability to organise multiple tasks in the most effective way and allocate time and energy according to task complexity and priority.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making - The ability to make effective decisions on a day to day basis, taking ownership of decisions, demonstrating sound judgement in escalating issues where necessary.
- People Management - The ability to inspire individuals to give their best to achieve a desired result and maintains effective relationships with individuals and the team as a whole to ensure that the team is equipped to achieve objectives set according to the overall business need.
- Financial Management - Numeracy and accuracy skills to handle numbers confidently. Collate information and keep accurate and reliable records to help with the monitoring and reviewing of financial resources.
- ICT Skills - The ability to set up and maintain effective systems to manage and retrieve information. The ability to use multiple applications, systems and associated software packages...... click apply for full job details