Impact Teachers are looking for a passionate and motivated individual for the following position.
Key Job Info
Do you have experience teaching A-Level Physics?
Do you have qualified teacher status?
Are you happy to take on extra responsibility as a form tutor?
• A Catholic independent grammar school for girls in Twickenham
• A school with a very happy faculty and dedicated, well-behaved pupils with high staff retention
• Small class sizes ensure pupils receive excellent tuition and support from their teachers
• Quick access to Strawberry Hill and Twickenham railway stations; and Twickenham high street with restaurants, supermarkets, boutique and high-street retail outlets
The ideal candidate will have the vision, energy and drive to work with young people, raise awareness of their achievements and contribute to general school life.
Key Responsibilities of the job include
• Planning and delivering lessons across the curriculum to pupils
• Liaising with the staff team to develop programs of learning
• Assessing and reviewing student development
• Utilising modern technology in the classroom
In order to be considered for this position, all applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
• Be UK qualified or hold a recognised teaching qualification
• Be eligibility to work in the UK
• Have a DBS Disclosure and/or overseas police check
• Have a CV and professional education references covering the last 2 years of employment
In return we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay
• DBS payment (rules apply)
• A designated personal consultant
• Regular social functions
• Opportunities for professional development
• Referral bonuses up to £250 (rules apply)
• Opportunities to volunteer on our International Educational Development Trips to Africa
• Relocation and Completion bonuses up to £2500 (rules apply)
At Impact Teachers we have over 15 years of experience in recruiting high-quality teachers for primary, secondary, and special schools across London and the UK. People and education are our passion and that shines through in the care and career development that we provide for our teachers, alongside the exceptional service that we deliver to our schools.
We're more than a recruitment agency. We're a company with a purpose and a passion: to make quality education accessible to all children. We accomplish this locally, by choosing the best teachers from around the world to work in UK schools, and internationally through our life-changing programmes trips to Kenya for which all of our teachers have the opportunity to be selected. This respect and love for education is the reason why we've been so successful after all these years