SAP Agentry Architect - Permanent - Cognizant Technology Solutions
Transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era through its unique industry-based, consultative approach, Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies helping clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
As an elite SAP Services partner, Certified Global Application Management Services provider and a Certified SAP Global Hosting and Cloud Services provider, Cognizant's SAP practice excels in deploying SAP applications, analytics, database, mobile and cloud Solutions for large enterprises across banking and financial services, consumer goods, media and entertainment, retail, life sciences, healthcare, manufacturing logistics, oil & gas and utilities to enable more profitable operations, continuous adaptation and sustained growth.
As the needs of our customers and the marketplace evolve, Cognizant will continue to harness the value of SAP's powerful solutions to help our customers obtain maximum productivity from them.
Through the acquisition of new brands and expansion in existing accounts Cognizant have an exciting and challenging opportunity for an experienced SAP Mobile Platform/Agentry Architect to be a part of our ongoing growth across the UK & Ireland
As an experienced SAP Agentry Architect, you will lead the design and subsequent implementation of SAP SMP Upgrade to latest version.
As an SAP Agentry Architect some of your day-to-day tasks may include
· Ability to lead upgrade workshops, discuss business processes, finalize design, and be accountable for deployment of latest version of SAP SMP
· Lead the team with hand-on experience in middleware component Java customization for Agentry apps
· Work with customer teams for SAP Application packaging, testing and deployment
· Knowledge of any of the following Industry Sectors - Utilities
· Strong communications skills and ability to communicate and influence at all levels
· Ability to work with global CoE's to develop junior consultants and deliver projects in a global delivery model
We would like you to have the following experience
· Capability to understand customer / sector challenges, propose upgrade solutions to solve them and devise delivery models to achieve desired results.
· Proven ability to shape / architect SAP solutions to customer needs
· A high level of comfort in interacting with Client teams and the ability to actively engage them in meaningful dialogue throughout engagements.
· Ability to work comfortably across time zones and cultures.
· Bring deep knowledge of their specific competency and how SAP offers solutions to solve business problems
· Working closely with top tier consulting firm
· Involvement in / led multiple SAP projects with full lifecycle experience showing evidence of successful delivery and Client satisfaction through chargeable customer roles (ie consultant, senior consultant, solution architect)
· Experience in Offshore-Onsite model
· Experience in SMP V 3.0, 3.1
· Strong SAP SMP/Agentry development experience which is focused developing and deploying Agentry applications in SAP SMP
· Must have worked on 2-3 implementation projects
· Experience in Agentry framework configuration panel changes.
· Hands-on experience in Agentry client customization in Android native programming through OpenUI
· Relevant degrees from premier institute
· Training and certifications in SAP