Per-Scent, The UK's leading Independent Fragrance Distributor of the most sought-after Premium, Celebrity and Lifestyle Fragrances are now recruiting for a Sales Support Coordinator to join the fast paced and growing central sales team based at our Head Office in Trafford Park, Manchester.
This purpose of this role is to support the Internal and External sales team with the coordination and administration of orders from customers and provide an efficient and effective internal support function. This role is very fast paced and being located within a vibrant customer focused office will require regular communication with numerous different internal departments on a daily basis.
If you're looking for a challenging yet rewarding role where no two days are the same and you have excellent time management and organisation skills, furthermore have experience within a customer service support function, then this role will be of significant interest to you.
With the amount of applications expected for this exciting role, we will only be able to proceed forward with candidates who match our essential requirements stated below:
· A minimum of two years' experience within a fast-paced office environment
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Organised and methodical with excellent attention to detail
· Computer literate and confident in the use of MS office applications
· Knowledge of Amazon System
· Experience within a Retail or FMCG function would be advantageous but not essential
· Working alongside the sales office manager you will be the first point of contact for escalation within the team to provide support and deal with any queries or issues
· Provide daily support to Sales Account Managers which will include the set-up and maintenance of customer accounts, creating quotes, processing of orders and payments
· Management of key Customer accounts across the business ensuring the highest level of customer service
· Ensuring that all sales orders are processed in a timely manner to meet customer demands
· Maintain excellent working relationships with customers, helping maintain their expectations
· Ensuring that all daily invoicing is processed, reconciled and delivered to customers
· Daily, weekly and monthly reporting to provide Line Managers and departments with accurate information
What you can expect:
Working at the UK's largest independent Fragrance Distributor you will get to work for a company who prides itself on outstanding customer service and delivering fragrance and beauty products in a manner which best meets our customer needs.
You can expect to join a team who work hard to achieve results and are focused to ensure a great customer experience. We offer very competitive salaries, along with flexible working options and duvet days. In addition, we further offer generous staff discount and an employee assistance programme...... click apply for full job details