Sales Retail Advisor - Based Cheltenham
Basic salary £19,000 to £21,000 depending on experience, plus bonus and benefits and a structured
Candidates must be able to work some weekends as part of a rota, 5 days over a 7 day period, and ideally possess a valid driving licence
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organisation where you can progress your career as a customer focused Sales Retail Advisor.
You will be highly passionate, energetic and experienced Sales Retail Advisor with previous work experience and/or studies in Art & Design or Interior Design with a flair for colour, any knowledge of ceramics/tiles/mosaic and stone tiles, would be an advantage along with a genuine interest in DIY.
Working as part of a team, you will have experience of providing knowledgeable assistance and sales advice to customers in a professional, personalised, and friendly manner, and possess strong customer service skills as well as a flair for interior design.
Candidate & Duties
- Candidates must have a good level of education and be highly numerate to include Maths and English and IT literate
- Able to demonstrate excellent customer services/sales skills to discuss a particular project or idea and develop a genuine understanding of the client's needs.
- Completion of sales efficiently with the ability to accurately handle money, card transactions etc
- Ability to build strong rapports with customers and answer questions regarding merchandise and use of products
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices...... click apply for full job details