An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Professional at ScS, one of the UK's leading sofa, carpet specialists. For over 100 years ScS have been providing customers with an excellent customer experience, selling beautiful products with outstanding value, quality and choice.
- This role attracts realistic on target earnings of £30,000 with a minimum basic salary of £16,312
- This generous UNCAPPED commission package is based upon personal sales, which means you are in control of your earnings
- Guaranteed earnings in your first 3 months
- Show-stopping incentives
- Generous Staff Discounts on our beautiful Sofa, Carpets & Furniture range
- Terrific Discounts from Major High Street Retailers and Holiday Companies, gym membership discounts and much more
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Long service annual leave benefits
- Share incentive plan (S.I.P)
- Career Progression
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
With benefits like these this opportunity won't be around for long. You could soon be part of our 1700 team members contributing to the success of our company. ScS is a diverse, vibrant place to work and we understand that our people are key to creating a thriving business. We offer great rewards and real opportunities. ScS is recognised as a 5 Star Trustpilot company and the only furniture and flooring retailer with over 150,000 reviews from our customers!
Sales experience is advantageous but not always necessary for the right person with the potential to succeed.
We are passionate about our sales people who are trusted specialists, offering expert guidance and support to our customers, helping to turn their houses into homes.
You should be able to:
- Provide an excellent customer experience, helping customers to choose the perfect addition to their home
- Achieve personal and team sales targets
- Easily build rapport and confidently seek to understand each customer's needs
- Live by our company 'RIGHT' values (Responsive, Inclusive, Get it Right, Hard Working, Trusted)
- Strive to meet KPIs to develop your personal performance
- Be flexible to work evenings and weekends
Whilst sales experience can be helpful, finding the right person is our goal. If you are hardworking, target driven and focussed on getting things right first time then we'd love to hear from you.
Apply today… you'll be in good company!..... click apply for full job details