WHAT'S THE JOB? SALES MANAGER
WHO'S THE EMPLOYER? An innovative and forward - thinking animal health and nutrition business
WHAT'S THE INDUSTRY? Feed
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Competitive Package + Car / Allowance + Phone & Laptop
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? Home Based - Occasional travel to East Midlands based Head Office
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE?
- To help build and develop a successful online channel as part of the firm's multi-channel strategy
- Day to Day management of retailers and wholesalers alike, instigating growth plans and joint business agreements
- Develop strong relationships with tech savvy farmers, trade customers and other users who connect for their on-farm products to meet the health, nutrition and biosecurity needs of their stock
- To become the leading internet retailer for the small farmer and other purchasers of animal health, nutrition, and biosecurity needs, leading commercial development and supporting marketing strategy
- Grow the business through rapid customer acquisition and work with the team to evaluate product range extension
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- Ambitious driven individual with excellent industry knowledge and network of relevant contacts
- Proven track record of success in a Business development/sales role within the feed sector
- Strong communications skills, ability to interface confidently internally and externally, at all levels is a prerequisite
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Extensive travel required - ability to develop effective journey plans is essential
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Delivery of great customer service
- Demonstrate flexibility, reliability and enthusiasm for the role
- Take full accountability for all decisions and how they impact the company
- Strong analytical and interpretation skills across market and account statistics
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? In the first instance please forward your CV together with a cover note and salary requirements to and all successful candidates will be contacted within 14 days of us receiving your application. Please note that all applications will be treated in confidence.