Sales Manager (DIGITAL DISPLAY SOFTWARE SYSTEMS) - Gloucestershire, UK
(IDEALLY BASED IN THE GLOUCESTER /CHELTENHAM /STONEHOUSE /STROUD AREA)
A new vacancy for a Sales Manager (SOFTWARE SYSTEMS) with leading UK developer of high-tech digital display software systems used in high-profile buildings around the UK. Reporting in to the company's offices in Gloucestershire, the Sales Manager will be responsible for growing the customer base for a newly-developed product that has broadened the company's capabilities, giving it the potential to move into markets such as RETAIL, HOSPITALITY, TRANSPORT and LEISURE amongst many others.
- Lead the Sales Strategy for company's new Digital Display product, with a particular focus on high-level SOFTWARE SYSTEMS SALES.
- Exploring market opportunities for the product and generating leads
- Engaging prospective customers and explaining/demonstrating the benefits of the new product.
- Increasing SYSTEM USE with existing customers where possible.
- Handling full sales cycle from lead to close (and possible implementation).
- Managing customer relationships where applicable.
- Involvement in marketing decisions and collateral design.
- Identifying areas where the new product can be developed/adapted to increase suitability for specific markets.
- Involvement in the MANAGEMENT of the company.
- Input into the STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENT of the company.
The ideal candidate:
- Able to demonstrate selling SOFTWARE SYSTEMS to LARGE COMPANIES across MULTIPLE SITES.
- Experience marketing to these kinds of companies.
- Able to network and build relationships with potential clients.
- Good technical aptitude and able to pitch to mixed audience with varying technical capabilities.
- A highly-motivated 'go getter' with broader business management skills.
- Willingness to TRAVEL on frequent basis (primarily UK travel).
- Potential to play a key role in in the STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENT of the business...... click apply for full job details