Are you a high-performing Sales Manager looking for new challenge within a science/bio tech sector? This new role offers a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding company that can offer an exciting career to grow a newly established bio tech based business.
You'll join a dynamic organisation specialising in science based high quality products. You'll be responsible for meeting customer acquisition & revenue growth objectives. Your responsibilities will include developing & successful execution of key growth sales strategies & sales action plans.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, & expense controls. Designing & implementing a strategic sales plan expanding the customer base, ensure a strong presence & develop a D2C & subscription sales strategy so you can achieve growth & hit your agreed sales targets.
- Identify emerging markets & market shifts while being fully aware of new products & competition status. Define ideal customers, how they relate to products & engage with the company, building & promoting strong, long-lasting customer relationships, partnering with them to understand their needs, preferences & resolve escalated customer issues on sales & service.
- Present sales, revenue & expenses reports & realistic forecasts to the leadership team working with the Product Development Manager to ensure availability of correct products to deliver sales objectives.
Title: Sales Manager.
Location: Cornwall, South West England with travel.
Salary: c£50,000, depending on experience OTE c£70,000 (Plus Bonus Scheme).
Start Date: ASAP.
Duration: Permanent Appointment.
- You'll have proven experience in a Senior Sales Position within Pharma/Healthcare/Science with D2C & Subscription base sales skills. From a standing start you can plan & implement sales strategies & be experienced in customer relationship management as well as directing a sales team.
- As a successful sales professional, looking for a long-term position you'll be decisive, able to make decisions quickly, be goal focused, self motivated, driven by a real enthusiasm for exceeding expectations.
- You'll be dedicated to providing exemplary customer service & have excellent written & verbal communication skills & be skilled in building rapport, opening doors, & understanding the business requirements of senior decision makers allowing you to meet/exceed your individual sales goals.
Based in Cornwall the business is in an exciting phase of growth. Made up of adjoining departments, including Construction & Maintenance, Hospitality Services, Farming & Retail Product Sales. They are a dynamic organisation, investing& specialising in science based high quality products.
You'll have a chance to contribute and directly see your work clearly grow the business. There will be a chance to develop and grow with the role in this next exciting stage of your career. So for more information or to apply for this amazing role please send your CV to (see below)
Services Advertised are those of an Employment Agency.