Sales Manager - Currys PC World
£23,000 - £26,000 + benefits
There's no feeling quite like uniting tech lovers everywhere and we get to do it every single day. Connecting our people, our customers and our partners. We're a team of 36,000 colleagues working across nine countries to deliver excellence. Be part of framing the future with us. You'll certainly feel proud when you see what you can achieve here.
As a Sales Manager, you'll be nurturing a high performing team ensuring they are proud to sell with confidence. Like you they will delight in bringing technology to life for our customers and exceeding expectations during every interaction.
As part of this role, you'll be responsible for:
• Coaching colleagues to inspire customers to buy the best solution to suit their needs, however they choose to shop with us.
• Understanding the strengths and development opportunities of all team members, supporting personal development plans and leading a highly engaged team
• Inspiring colleagues to put the customer first whilst driving sales and profit objectives.
• Creating excitement and engagement when new products launch, being the first to suggest how this new tech can be brought to life.
This isn't the role for someone who wants to stand still. Our business moves at pace and it's suited to someone who wants to grow with it. Your driven by finding ways to enhance store performance and sharing this knowledge with the team. Doing it because it makes you proud and because you want your store to achieve.
You will need:
• Management experience in a similar sized, sales-driven business
• Proven coaching skills and a hands-on management style
• Passion for utlising tools to build team confidence and capability
• A track record of identifying commercial opportunities within your department or store to maximise sales
We're one team and we celebrate all of the great things you do. One way we show our gratitude is by giving you access to a range of lifestyle benefits, including:
• Performance related bonus
• Competitive pension scheme
• Discounts across our brand and other big brand names in retail, travel and cinema
• 6 weeks of annual leave (inclusive of bank holiday entitlement)
Beyond that, we'll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role. Training plans are a given, and you'll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want. We're building a team that brings technology to people, making their lives better, easier and fuller, and you can be part of.
Since the Covid-19 pandemic began we've all had to adapt to a new way of working. Although life in our business is a little different since coronavirus struck, the wellbeing of our team - and potential new colleagues - is our priority, now and in the future. Visit to discover how we're keeping everyone safe, in stores, on site, at home and throughout the recruitment process...... click apply for full job details