London (White City)
£65k basic + Commission
Since the pandemic, one thing has moved to the absolute top of a candidate's priority list when looking for a job -wellbeing.
Our client are a Global leader in the Health and Wellness space that manufactures and sells infrared
technology (infrared saunas and other wellness items) that help individual's wellness journey.
They're now looking to bring on a Sales Manager, someone who's MO is motivating a Sales Team to take them to the next level. We're looking for someone who has ANY experience managing ANY team who can show us how it's done!
This isn't a sales role - this is management of a small sales team, driving them to take the company from "scale up" to household name.
What you will do:
• Ownership of weekly, monthly, yearly sales targets
• Recruiting, selecting, orienting and training the inside sales team. As well as coaching, motivating and managing employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results
• Understand the competitive landscape and market trends
• Work with the Sales, Accounting, Supply Chain, Customer service, Marketing and Operations teams to implement targeted sales strategy
• Report on KPI's and sales performance to the senior leadership team
• Educate the team on CRM and best practices
What we will give you:
• A competitive salary & benefits package
• A remarkable office complex to work from in London's White City
• An employee wellness culture that practises what it preaches
• The chance to work with a genuinely engaged and friendly team
If you fancy a chat, or have any questions, drop me a message on LinkedIn and we'll arrange a conversation: Jude Clarke - Pareto Law, or just hit the apply button.