New Car Sales Manager
£Negotiable depending on experience + Attractive Benefits Package
We are currently looking for a New Car Sales Manager for our Birmingham Central branch.
Working as our New Car Sales Manager, you will play a key part within our Sales Department, leading a team of Sales Advisors with the aim to achieve all sales objectives.
You'll need to be motivated, resilient and dedicated to ensure you inspire your team to get the best results and maximum profitability from vehicle, finance, insurance and accessory sales.
To achieve, and strive to exceed, all new and used car sales objectives, by managing a highly professional, motivated and efficient new car department. To work closely with other Line Managers to formulate policies and procedures to achieve maximum profitability from vehicle, finance, insurance and accessory sales. To work effectively within the Dealership team, ensuring industry-leading standards of customer care and satisfaction at all times. To ensure all FCA regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Operating Controls
- Prospecting and Marketing
- Budget Management
- Planning and Organisation. Taking responsibility for the day-to-day management of new & used car stock, monitor and control vehicle displays including all POS materials.
- Progress stock vehicles through workshop preparation and valeting ensuring it is not displayed before going through preparation.
- Manage all leads pro-actively to achieve renewal rates in line with group KPI's.
- Communication and People Management, ensuring the effective induction, and performance management of all departmental employees and aim to stabilise staff turnover by leading a motivated, productive and rewarded team. Coach and develop the job-related skills of the team through regular and measured training activities.
- Control and monitor the signing of all finance documents, second face and on product at point of handover (commission will be paid).
- Policies and Practises ensuring all sales staff adhere to the company sales process.
Are you the ONE?
We are looking for someone who has the following skills & Knowledge;
- Previous Sales Experience
- Experience in successfully managing and leading a team
- Excellent communication & planning skills
- A Passion to provide excellent customer service & exceed customer expectations
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Full Valid UK Driving Licence
Here in R&D, our Package isn't just about salary, yes we're competitive and reward you for being fully productive, however, we offer so much more! Opportunities of training and development are also provided for this role.
- £Negotiable depending on experience
- Performance related bonus
- Holidays on top of the bank holidays
- Eligibility to join our Company car programme (2 cars)
- Employer Contributed Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Discounts with our Partner Establishments
- As part of our recruitment process, pre-employment screening will be undertaken e.g. criminal record check, education and qualifications, address/public record finance check.
Robins & Day, is a manufacturer-owned dealership group, representing the Citroën, DS, Peugeot and Vauxhall brands. Robins and Day operates 38 retailers across the UK, alongside 5 busy parts hubs.
Our dealerships are successful because of our people -- they are the key; they live and breathe Our Values. They're the heartbeat of our business and represent the foundations of our organisation. This is what our customers love and makes us stand out from the crowd.
We are part of the Stellantis group which employs 400,000 people across the globe. Stellantis is a leading global mobility player guided by a clear mission: to provide freedom of movement for all through distinctive, appealing, affordable and sustainable mobility solutions.
Robins & Day, part of Stellantis is an equal opportunity employer.