TechStyle Fashion Group
Co-founded by Kate Hudson, Fabletics offers high-quality, fashion-forward activewear. From premium training gear to performance-inspired swimsuits and lifestyle dresses, our designs embody the core principles of fit, function and style – all at great prices. This is where the inspiration starts. Beyond the clothing, we foster a community of people who embrace our mantra – “Live Your Passion” – every day.
With offices in Berlin, London, Barcelona and headquarters in Los Angeles, we re currently looking for a Part-Time Sales Lead for our store on Regent St. in London!
How Do You Fit In?
As the Sales Lead, you will be responsible for delivering a best-in-class retail store customer experience and supporting in driving sales and managing operations. Using cutting edge technology, you will enable our customers to shop seamlessly between our website and retail stores. Working alongside the Store Manager, leadership team and a group of highly skilled and personable associates, you will assist our customers to Live their Passion. You will be joining a tight knit group of key contributors who are actively working together to achieve aggressive goals and meet timelines to drive the business forward.
This position will report to the Store Manager.
• Embody our culture and values and providing insight to our Customers on how to Live their passion.
• Actively engage our Customers in new and meaningful ways by providing knowledge on the fabrics, features, fit, and function of our product.
• Drive Customer engagement inside and outside of the store environment ranging from store events & promotions to community projects.
• Provides training and immediate feedback around our Customer Experience Playbook & other performance expectations (Customer Engagement, Omnicart, Member Chat, etc.)
• Works in coordination with the Store Manager to inspire associates to meet/exceed individual & team performance goals.
• Communicate inventory and training needs to Store Manager to increase overall Customer experience.
• Maintain store-merchandising guidelines that make the store easy to shop and add value to the Customer’s purchase journey.
• Actively participate to provide and nourish feedback to Store Manager to continuously improve the business.
• Strive for excellence meeting and exceeding Store objectives as it relates to Performance, Productivity, Efficiency, and Quality standards.
• Serve as a resource for general product knowledge to all customers and team members.
• Maintain personal sales and achieve sales goals.
• Maintain all safety and security standards and identify, communicate potential issues.
• Unpack boxes for inventory as required. Boxes can weigh 10-30 lbs.
• 1-year minimum of work experience within a retail environment. Prior retail management experience, a plus.
• Knowledge & familiarity of active lifestyle choices such as Yoga, Cycling/Spin, Pilates, Weight Training, Running, Nutrition and other healthy activities.
• Ability to socially interact with Customers, Employees and Business Partners inside and outside of the store environment.
• Ability to work with large teams.
• Great interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Have a high degree of comfort dealing with ambiguity, including the ability to take initiative when an opportunity provides itself.
• Familiar with retail inventory and P.O.S. systems.
• Self-motivated, highly energetic individual who is comfortable engaging the public and a good communicator with an innate ability to bring the best out in others.
• The ability to multi-task, set priorities and work well under pressure.
• Flexibility in work hours, open to work evenings, weekends, and national holidays.
• This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing and standing for at least two consecutive hours. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching and climbing ladders.
• Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
What’s in it for you?
• Annual Bonus Plan: Annual bonus subject to store performance
• Virtual Trainings
• 50% discount on all our brands
• Mentorship opportunities, and access to LinkedIn Learning
• Access to Gympass and Private Healthcare
• Premium account in the App Calm and Healthkick Platform
TechStyleOS is the globally integrated Operations and Services provider behind some of the fastest growing online fashion brands in history, including Fabletics, Savage X Fenty, JustFab, ShoeDazzle, and FabKids. With capabilities spanning technology, data science, supply chain management, fulfillment, customer service, and more, we help brands launch, scale and grow-across product categories and geographically. From predictive analytics to data-driven marketing and attribution, our unique approach is powered by our proprietary, end-to-end tech platform that enables the brands we serve to deliver a level of personalization, value, and satisfaction that are unrivaled in the fashion industry.
Fabletics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, compensate, develop, and promote regardless of race, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable. At Fabletics, Inc., we champion a vibrant workplace culture that thrives on diversity law and do not tolerate discrimination or harassment. We are one team from many backgrounds, innovating through diversity of individuals, who are driven by passion for creating an inclusive space for all. Fabletics, Inc. will continue to champion a workplace culture that prizes diversity and inclusivity.
We encourage you to apply regardless of meeting all qualifications and/or requirements.
Who We Are: At Fabletics we have a vision, to be the world’s most fashionable, innovative, and inclusive active-lifestyle brand.
Where We Work: We are a global brand that operates in 12 markets with headquarters in Los Angeles, California, European headquarters in Berlin, as well as retail locations across the United States.
Our Team: At Fabletics, our mindsets are the attitudes that shape us both individually and as a team. They describe the way we think about the work we do.
- Drive : Intrinsic motivation and resourcefulness to find great solutions, and self-awareness of what’s needed for success.
- One Team : We’re in-it-to-win-it for the collective Fabletics win, putting company needs above all else.
- Innovation : Thinking outside of the box to keep us on the cutting edge of all functions.
Our Values: At Fabletics we believe in creating a diverse, inclusive, and equitable environment.
- One Team from many backgrounds
- Innovating through diversity of individuals
- Driven by a passion for creating an inclusive space for all