Building the bank of tomorrow takes more than skills.
It means combining our differences to imagine, discuss, code, develop, test, learn and celebrate every step together. Share our vibes? Join Swissquote to unleash your potential.
We are the Swiss Leader in Online Banking and we provide trading, investing and banking services to
‘000 clients, through our performant and secured digital platforms.
Our employees work in a flexible way, without dress code and in multicultural teams.
By having a huge impact on the industry, they are growing their skills portfolio and boosting their career in a fast-pace environment
Are you all in? Don’t be shy, apply!
The sales executive role will be handling business development activities and enquiries in relation to potential retail clients and provide support to our existing clients within the Italian and British prospects.Working with management you will develop and implement both short term and long term sales strategies for the business, ensuring we provide excellent service and build long-lasting relationships with our customers.
- Convert prospects in to clients, adopt a proactive approach to grow your client base through clients referrals and networking.
- Ensure that allocated clients are contacted regularly and managed effectively in such a way as to justify the value of your service.
- Educate clients to our products and services, organize and lead webinars, sales events for clients/prospects as required. This includes creating appropriate material in conjunction with marketing team.
- Plan and execute social media engagement, via post and recordings as directed by Head of Sales, provide market commentaries, and other PR functions where required.
- Occasionally Entertaining clients (and prospects) at sporting or cultural events, which will include “out-of-hours” commitment on evenings and weekends, as part of your relationship management expectations.
- Dealing with both your allocated and personally recruited clients as well as covering for colleagues’ client bases where necessary, adopt a firm and consistent approach towards resolving issues encountered and raised by clients.
- It may be necessary to work on bank holidays although time off is earned in lieu for this.
- Degree level
- Previous Experience in the CFD & FX industry for a minimum of 3 years
- Knowledge and experience of financial markets
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office packages, particularly Excel and Power Point
- Experience using MT4/MT5 platforms
- Italian native speaker
- Excellent English, both written and spoken
- An over archiever, resilient, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Excellent telephone manner, interpersonal and negotitation skills
- Very well organised with good time management skills
- Able to take proactive action when necessary