This is an exciting opportunity to gain exposure to a wide range of sales led activities within a large size organisation.
This is a new role on an interim basis that would be ideally suited to an individual wanting to gain sales exposure potentially as part of a degree or study programme.
Your role will involve gaining a broad understanding and providing support to different aspects of the sales function from bid writing, solutioning, financial modeling and client relationship management.
You will be actively participating within a team to work with the Client Relationship Managers (CRM) to ensure up to date and accurate data is available and reported on, to undertake customer surveys to support market assessments, to gain knowledge of and participate in upselling of services and to learn and use reporting tools such as salesforce.
This role is a fixed term contract, where you have the flexibility to work from home or the office, due to end on the 31st August 2021.
Responsibilities will include:
- Contacting all Customer Relationship Manager badged customers, checking data on salesforce is correct and mapping out services undertaken
- Surveying all SME customers
- Talking customers through all of our other services to promote upsells
- Taking on customer service issues highlighted and logging with the Operations Team for solutions
- Reviewing, with the Marketing Team, sales opportunities
- Learning on the job strategic account selling with the Sales Team
- Learning on the job bidding process
- Learning on the job solution design
- Learning on the job financial modelling of solutions
- Learning on the job strategic CRM management
- Learning on the job strategic BDM activity
- Working alongside the Marketing Team to learn lead generation and sales generating marketing techniques
- Working alongside our Salesforce expert to learn about and use reporting tools
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- IT skills - MS Office (Word, Excel), proficient in the use of various systems
- University student in year 3 placement - Business degree course
Working experience/Personal attributes
- Confident and professional communicator - this role involves communicating with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong organisational skills - this role involves updating of systems, collating, and reviewing responses to surveys
- Can demonstrate good attention to detail - important to be able to input and extract information with accuracy
- Willingness to learn and develop skills and knowledge in sales and marketing
- Self-confident and resilient
- Able to manage themselves and their time effectively
Why join OCS Group UK Ltd?
From providing a first-class shopping experience at major retail and leisure establishments, to maintaining critical factory facilities for well-known industrial organisations, to supporting the patient journey at large hospitals, we provide the essential services that keep businesses and societies running day in and day out.
At OCS Group, we take a partnership approach. That means we start by listening carefully to each customer to understand their requirements, then tailor our services to meet their specific needs. We deliver more than 70 internationally accredited facilities management services - ranging from cleaning, security and catering to waste management - as standalone, bundled or fully integrated solutions.
OCS prides itself as a company that has family values.
We take CARE of you; We act SAFELY and responsibly; We are TRUSTWORTHY; We work as EXPERTS.
What will you get in return?..... click apply for full job details