Uncapped OTE + Attractive Benefits Package
We are currently looking for a Car Sales Executive for our Edgware branch.
As a Sales Executive, you will be the face of Peugeot, Citroen and DS brands.
Sales Executives are responsible for negotiating sales, costs, deliveries and specifications with buyers. When their customers make a purchase, they also liaise with their sales managers and administration departments to track the progress of orders. Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Acting as a point of contact for customers.
- Negotiating terms of sales and agreements and closing sales with customers.
- Gathering market and customer information to figure out the customer needs.
- Responding to customer queries and resolving their objections.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Providing customers with detailed and accurate quotations and cost calculations.
- Informing customers of additional services such as finance, insurance, accessories and service plans.
We are driven to exceed customer expectations, both in terms of service and product knowledge. Training and Developmental opportunities will be given to help you become successful in your job.
Are you THE ONE?
For this Sales Executive role, ideally, you need to have the following:
- Sales experience within the automotive industry is an advantage, but don't worry if you haven't worked within the motor industry before, as long as you have retail experience, we will give you full product training and support.
- Willing to work 45 hours per week including weekends on a rota basis.
- Good communication skills- you need to be willing and comfortable speaking with people
- Determination-you need to be driven to hit your targets and earn more!
- Eligibility to work in the UK and hold a full UK driving licence
Here in R&D, our Package isn't just about salary, yes we're competitive and reward you for being fully productive, however, we offer so much more! Opportunities of training and development are also provided for this role.
•£18,000-£22,000pa basic salary
•Realistic sales targets to achieve £35,000 pa OTE after training, however, this is uncapped!
Our other generous benefits are just as rewarding include:
•Performance related bonus-this will drive you to perform more!
•Holidays on top of the bank holidays
•Eligibility to join our Company car programme--- 2 cars available for you!
•Employer Contributed Stakeholder Pension Scheme
•Discounts with our Partner Establishments
As part of our recruitment process, pre-employment screening will be undertaken e.g. criminal record check, education and qualifications, address/public record finance check.
Robins & Day, is a manufacturer-owned dealership group, representing the Citroën, DS, Peugeot and Vauxhall brands. Robins and Day operates 38 retailers across the UK, alongside 5 busy parts hubs.
Our dealerships are successful because of our people -- they are the key; they live and breathe Our Values. They're the heartbeat of our business and represent the foundations of our organisation. This is what our customers love and makes us stand out from the crowd.
We are part of the Stellantis group which employs 400,000 people across the globe. Stellantis is a leading global mobility player guided by a clear mission: to provide freedom of movement for all through distinctive, appealing, affordable and sustainable mobility solutions.
Robins & Day, part of Stellantis is an equal opportunity employer.